Wednesday, November 19, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL!

I am finally a blogger. This is my first posting to my newly created blog site. I pray that God will use it to spiritually enrich the lives of those who take the time to visit and read. I intend to use this blog as a new avenue for ministry and to hone my writing skills. I anticipate many changes along the way as I prayerfully ask the Lord for direction with this new ministry opportunity. As of now, my postings will be under the following labels or categories:

Taste of Honey - God's word is said to be sweeter than honey. (Psalm 19:10) Here I will give a short exposition of Scripture gleaned from my personal study and sermon excerpts.

Worth Sharing - Here I will share the material of other authors along with my personal reviews and thoughts about their work.

Monday Morning Musing (3M) - We all know Sunday is a busy day for pastors. However, I feel Monday is crucial since it sometimes sets the tone for the rest of the week. In this section I will share helpful information with pastors and offer needed encouragement.

Presenting Pulpit Pablum (3P) - In this section I will address erroneous, false and watered down teaching that is prevalent in the Church, which I refer to as "Pulpit Pablum."

What's Up With Me? - Here I will chronicle my spiritual journey - how is the Lord dealing with me? I will also share my personal ventures, hobbies, interests, etc.

My Wit, My Wisdom, My Whatever (3W) - A light-hearted discussion about everyday life with a taste of my personal wit and humor.

Announcements - Information about what is going on at my church and other places.

Again, I pray that this blog will be visited by many and will be a source of edification.
All to the glory of God!








No comments: